Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Night Circus

My entire life, I grew up around the Circus, the people, lifestyle and mystery have always intrigued me almost more that anything else in the world. Before this class I had actually gone out and bought the book "Night Circus" as a personal read.
"Night Circus" being similar to "Harry Potter" having the magic aspect, as well as being in the set in the 20th century was enough to instantly hook me, the dark alluring discriptions Erin Morgenstern created were breath taking, I knew exactly what it looked like whenever Prospero the Enchanter, was doing his illusions, I could place myself within the Circus and the lives of the cast. 
Not to mention every girls favorite type of story the love story, which is a huge factor into making this book successful so far. 
Now I have no gotten very far within this book, simply because I would really like to take my time and enjoy it. This might be my favorite book we have looked at this semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment