Thursday, December 5, 2013

Blood Child

Reading "BloodChild" was a good example of just how weird Sci-Fi can get. In my personal opinion this story may have been one of the strangest pieces of literature I have come across in my life.
The thought of aliens coming down and implanting humans with creatures that come to eat us from the inside out just freaks me out.
The imagery within the writing on the other had was phenomenal, I could really feel myself creating images of what I thought everything to look like, and I realized imagery within the writing played a huge part in shaping the short story.
You could really draw your own conclusions about what the characters and settings  because of how powerful the writing was.
Over all, the writing and over all story was well done, I just simply am not into this type of story telling, its creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment